You can see all of the virtual gallery options and prices on this page. If you have any questions, or if you don’t know what’s best for you, send us an email or contact us. The page is divided into four sections:
1. VIRTUAL GALLERY: Choose a ready-made space, a bespoke gallery design, or multiple galleries.
2. EXHIBITION CONTENT: Pay-as-you-go content and editing, such as video, audio and 3D models.
3. GALLERY MANAGEMENT: Long-term subscriptions and options for updating your gallery.
4. PUBLISHING & SHARING: Online streaming, downloadable apps, VR and live events.
If you would like to create your own gallery or curate an exhibition, there is currently 15% off. This offer applies to new projects and subscriptions confirmed before the end of February, even if development doesn’t start until later in the year.
Contact us for a quotation or to find out more.
All projects will require at least one virtual gallery.
Ready-made galleries are divided into three categories based on their size and level of detail:
★ bronze, ★★ silver and ★★★ gold.
Bespoke gallery spaces can be modelled on real locations or can be new designs based on your needs and creative vision. Contact us for a price quotation for custom-made galleries.
Additional copies of a gallery can be used to show multiple exhibitions, at the same time, in the same space, and at a lower cost. This means that you can add a new gallery space every time you make a new exhibition, and keep all your previous shows online at the same time.
Some projects will require additional exhibition content. This is necessary if you are designing an exhibition on a pay-as-you-go basis.
If you sign up to a subscription package (see below) your subscription may include all of the exhibition content you require.
If you want to add sculptural objects or 3D exhibits to a virtual gallery, we can scan these and create 3D digital models. This is a custom service and the price will depend on the size and complexity of the 3D object. A simpler and lower-cost alternative is to use multiple photographs to give the illusion of 3D (we call this 2.5D).
We can also provide image editing at a low cost, and graphic design for exhibiton content (e.g. wall texts/titles). All of the content that we edit or create for you can be used for other purposes. We will send you the edited files (e.g. images, 3D models).
Gallery management is required if you want to update your virtual gallery and edit your exhibitions without our assistance.
If you are only making a single exhibition, a subscription is not needed.
If you want to design exhibitions on a pay-as-you-go basis, a subscription is not needed.
There are three types of subscription:
1. The BASIC subscription is suitable for galleries that only display images.
You will be able to add images and edit your exhibition whenever you wish.
2. The PRO subscription allows you to also include video, audio and 3D models.
You can also fully-customize the position of exhibits in your gallery.
3. The PREMIUM subscription has greater capacity for new content. It also allows you add a new copy of your gallery each month (i.e. After a year, you can have up to 12 exhibitions online at the same time).
All exhibitions can be designed on a pay-as-you-go-basis. Subscription packages may provide a more cost-effective option if you intend to make regular updates over a longer period of time.
Almost all projects will require one of the services from this section.
This will depend on how you want your audience to find and explore your virtual gallery.
There are three options and all can be used in combination:
1. ONLINE STREAMING: Your gallery can be embedded on almost any web page (or multiple pages).
2. DOWNLOADABLE APPS: It can be downloaded for PC and Mac as a stand-alone application.
3. VR & LIVE EVENTS: We can help with live event setup and provide immersive VR experiences.
With online streaming we can also provide analaytics and statistics about your audience and their level of engagement with exhibits in your gallery.
If you have a downloadable app, you can distribute this with an online link, QR code, or on physical media. For example, links can be sent out by email, or included with an online subscription, QR codes can be printed onto promotional materials, or it can saved onto a USB and distributed physically.